San Antonio Patrol Service provides risk management solutions, including loss prevention services that help maximize profit by minimizing preventable inventory and other asset losses.
In addition, SAPS provides compliance and quality auditing services to protect organizations from preventable legal, financial and reputational liabilities due to noncompliance with government, industry or other regulations, and ensure that critical quality standards are met.
San Antonio Patrol Service approach is based on four principles:
- Comprehensive and integrated:Services are designed to meet a broad spectrum of client needs in an integrated way.
- Fact-based methodologies: Statistical analysis of key performance metrics is also a central component of our approach. Before formulating remedial strategies or deploying resources, SAPS skilled and experienced staff will identify trends and root causes to provide clients with customized predicative loss indicators and other reports to measure program efficacy.
- Qualified people:San Antonio Patrol's knowledgeable compliance and loss prevention experts is your guarantee of reliable results. All consultants have relevant senior management experience from the client side that enables them to understand the operational contexts of risk mitigation at all levels of the organization.
- Scalable: Whatever the need, our services scale quickly and flexibly – from one to many, from simple to complex, from end to end.
SAPS Asset Protection Services include: Vulnerability diagnostics for asset protection, loss prevention, risk management and liability mitigation
- Regulatory compliance and quality assurance evaluations and 3rd-party audits – OSHA, C-TPAT, ITAR
- Evaluation, design and implementation of programs for risk mitigation, loss prevention, compliance assurance, quality control, and customer retention
- Incident and case management systems
- Security personnel, procedures and technology for retail outlets, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, etc.
- Mystery shoppers and other field-based information gathering
- Internal and franchise investigations
- Revenue containment solutions designed to assist distressed companies
- Training and consultancy